Whether you’re headed to the game with a hot date, the kids, or a group of friends, there’s always an easy way to share you pictures without a hassle!
Here’s how it works:
- Download App HERE
- Create an Event ID: (Ex. SuntrustPark17)
- Text an invite to your friends and share your Event ID
- Upload your photos to the event (family and friends can upload theirs too)
- Choose your FAVORITE photos from the game
- Download them to your phone instantly
- Viola! Now everybody in your group has the photos without the annoying group texts and unexpected Facebook tags!
- And don’t forget, you can create custom prints or photo books
Want to keep your memories from the entire season in one place? Just use the same Event ID at every Braves game you attend and your photos will be stored in one place! Here are ways that we used the Share Your Photos App during last season!
After the season, I wanted to make the best of my photos, so I had 23 mini magnets printed for the refrigerator! They’re adorable (and cheap)!
Also, in case you don’t watch the news, I-85 caught on fire a few weeks ago and caused the bridge to collapse. Traffic will be bad. REALLY BAD. So plan accordingly!
We recommend parking in the following lots:
- Braves East 31
- Braves East 35
- Braves East 41
- Braves East 42
- Braves East 43
- Braves East 44
Parking in these lots will give you easy access to the Windy Ridge pedestrian bridge that runs over Interstate 75. Download the WAZE App to get parking direction to these individual lots. If you plan on drinking or want to avoid the hustle and bustle of parking, Suntrust park has a designated Uber drop off and pick up destination! So download Uber and get to the game stress-free!