Summer Camps, Sports Camps, VBS, youth camps, and summer mission trips are approaching quickly! Have you thought about a private and secure way to share pictures and videos from summer camp with parents and grandparents? Welcome to the Share Your Photos App– an app to load, share and send pictures and videos WITHOUT putting them on social media.
The Share-Your-Photos App is a FREE app that allows multiple members of an event to share their photos and videos into one album. With the Share-Your-Photos App, forget texting tons of photos to parents, uploading every picture to Facebook and tagging each person, or loading a batch of images into an email and getting a “failure to send” notification because of too-large attachments. The app provides a secure way to share your photos AND keep them off of social media. Share Your Photos is the easiest way to give and receive pictures so you can relive your favorite moments.
How Would It Work For My Event?
Let’s use Softball Camp as an example:
- Simply download our free app.
- Register to create an event: Cougars Softball Camp 17
- Create a unique event ID to give to parents so that they can see the pictures:
- Invite parents and grandparents via email or text messaging or share your unique event ID with a take home flyer for parents to see.
- Adults and chaperones working the camp can take pictures throughout the day and start sharing the photos to the app for all of the parents to see.
- You can also create prints and customized gifts directly from the app! See how, HERE!
Are you expecting a large crowd for camp? Make a more customized event so that it’s easy for parents to find pictures of their children! For example, instead of creating an event for all of Softball Camp (Cougars Softball Camp 2017), you can name the event Cougars Softball WK1, Cougars Softball WK2, Cougars Softball 12&U – You see the pattern.
Why Not Just Post To Facebook?
Many parents aren’t comfortable with their child being posted all over Facebook. The app offers a way to share your pictures AND keep them off of social media. When you find multiple pictures that you like, you can easily download the ones you like to cell phone or desktop and it keeps them in the high-resolution that they were originally taken in!
We hope that our free photo app is a tool that you will take advantage of this summer! The privacy that the app offers will have parents raving about our app and about all of the pictures they got to see from their child at summer camp!