Our first The Big Fake Wedding event is just days away! Share-Your-Photos is its first ever National App Event Sponsor and we’ll be sharing a vendor table with Picture Keeper at the function in Atlanta.
It makes sense to combine the two because they work hand-in-hand to gather, organize, and preserve those special wedding memories.
If you’ve been following this blog, you know that the Share-Your-Photos app helps brides and grooms keep track of all the photos that were taken at the wedding and organizes them in one, easy-to-find place. Plus, unlimited storage and downloads are 100% FREE, you can print favorite pictures, and even create a hard- or soft-cover wedding album right from your smartphone!
Meanwhile, Picture Keeper Connect is a simple way to backup photos and videos from smartphones, tablets, and computers. Use the drive to clear off space on your smartphone before the big day.
Here are a few reasons why you should have a Picture Keeper Connect at a wedding:
- You don’t want to see the dreaded “cannot take photo” pop up right as the officiant says “you may kiss the bride.” Not cool!
- You’ll keep all of those precious wedding photos and videos protected on a USB flash drive, in one place.
- You can save all of the nuptial snaps on the Picture Keeper Connect (it plugs right into your phone) and have plenty of space on your phone for the next adventure—the honeymoon!
- Since files are not stored online or in a cloud, you maintain total control of your images and videos.
- You can easily transfer photos and videos between your phone, tablet and computer.
- Use anywhere, anytime, even the reception hall since no internet connection is needed (and it’s even tiny enough to fit into a stylish clutch!).
You can purchase a Picture Keeper Connect here. Sign up for Picture Keeper’s newsletter and receive 15% off your order!
We hope to see you at The Big Fake Wedding Atlanta this Thursday, Jan. 26th. Don’t forget to download the Share-Your-Photos App (on iPhone here or Android here) and share your pictures with the event ID BigFakeWeddingATL14. If you can’t come to the event, use the ID to follow along!