Have a wedding coming up? Thanks to
The Big Fake Wedding, we’ve come up with a list of the
Top 12 Wedding Venues in the US + PICTURES!
We also want to introduce a FREE App that allows your guests from your wedding to share their photos with you, friends and family! Keep scrolling for info on the app!
New York City
Midtown Loft & Terrace
Noah’s Event Venue of Charlotte
Granberry Hills Event Facility
Builders BLDG Event Venue
Colonial Hall at Rockafellas
Atlanta History Center
Main Street Ballroom
The Stockroom at 230
JW Marriott Houston Downtown
Now that you’ve looked at venues, check out this FREE App for a way that your guests from your wedding can share their photos with you, friends and family!
Share-Your-Photos, from the makers of Picture Keeper, is a FREE app that allows brides and grooms to easily and privately gather and share photos from their wedding. Relive every moment of your special day, from every angle!
USE SHARE-YOUR-PHOTOS FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY AND MORE!
• Bridal shower • Bachelorette party • Rehearsal dinner • Ceremony • Reception • Post-Wedding brunch •
HOW DOES THE SHARE-YOUR-PHOTOS APP MAKE WEDDINGS MORE MEMORABLE?
- Keep all of the pictures your guests took, in one, easy-to-find place.
- Store the photos there forever for FREE.
- Download photos for FREE.
- Print pictures to frame, straight from your smartphone or PC.
- Create a hard- or soft-cover wedding album directly from your phone or PC.
- Give the event ID to family who couldn’t be there so they can join in the fun!
- Customize the experience by uploading event cover photos and creating unique event IDs to share with guests.
- Share and upload endless amount of photos to your album
HOW IT WORKS, STEP-BY-STEP:
- Simply download our free app and register.
- Create an “event” within the app and give it a unique event ID.
- Invite wedding guests via email or text message and share your event ID with them. (Don’t forget to invite people who couldn’t make it, so they can take part in the festivities too!)
- Start viewing photos from guests, uploading your own, saving your favorites and creating prints to frame.